Some of the primary objectives and goals of the Forge Mill Farm project were:
- Establish and support compliance with WCAG 2.1 level AA accessibility standards to ensure that the Forge Mill Farm website caters to users of all abilities.
- Develop a bespoke website design that captures and reflects the unique identity of Forge Mill Farm.
- Prioritise user experience to create a visually captivating and seamlessly navigable platform.
- Ensure the website adapts flawlessly to various devices, addressing the growing prevalence of mobile web usage and providing a consistent user experience.
- Implement WordPress as the Content Management System (CMS) to help the Sandwell Council manage and update website content.
- Support local businesses by providing a platform that extends the farm experience beyond physical visits.
Our creative UI/UX designers collaborated closely with the Sandwell Council to understand user needs and goals. The result was a bespoke design that reflected Forge Mill Farm’s identity, maintaining a balance between aesthetics and functionality.
The Forge Mill Farm website went live on November 30, 2023.