Must Use Plugins
- Akismet– best guard against comment spam for WordPress blog!
Database and File Backup Plugins
- BackUpWordPress– BackUpWordPress will back up your entire site including your database and all your files on a schedule that suits you.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- All in One SEO Pack– Out-of-the-box SEO for your WordPress blog. Install the all in one seo pack or the “WordPress SEO by Yoast” plugin (you don’t need to install both).
- WordPress SEO by Yoast– Yoast’s all in one SEO solution for your WordPress blog: SEO titles, meta descriptions, XML sitemaps, breadcrumbs & much more.
- Google XML Sitemaps– This plugin generates a XML-Sitemap compliant sitemap of your WordPress blog. This format is supported by Ask.com, Google, YAHOO and MSN Search. The SEO plugins listed above can also do the sitemap for you.
Blog Security Plugin
- All In One WP Security & Firewall– The All In One WordPress Security and Firewall is the ultimate security plugin that will take your WordPress site’s security to a whole new level.
- BulletProof Security– BulletProof security plugin offers website security protection against: XSS, RFI, CRLF, CSRF, Base64, Code Injection and SQL Injection.
Blog Statistics Related
- Google Analytics for WordPress– This plugin makes it simple to add Google Analytics with extra search engines and automatic clickout and download tracking to your WordPress blog.
- WordPress.com Stats– Tracks views, post/page views, referrers, and clicks. This plugin requires a WordPress.com API key to function.
- W3 Total Cache– The fastest and most complete WordPress performance optimization plugin. After you use the w3 total cache plugin you won’t go back to using WP Super Cache.
- WP Super Cache– WP Super Cache is a static caching plugin for WordPress. It generates html files that are served directly by Apache without processing comparatively heavy PHP scripts. By using this plugin you will speed up your WordPress blog significantly.
RSS Subscription Related
- FeedBurner FeedSmith– This plugin detects all ways to access your original WordPress feeds and redirects them to your FeedBurner feed so you can track every possible subscriber.
- Add to Any: Subscribe Button– Helps readers subscribe to your blog using any feed reader.
- Category Specific RSS Menu– A simple WordPress plugin to add category specific RSS subscription menu into your posts, pages, sidebars. Very handy when your blog covers multiple topic from non related subjects. This plugin was developed by me.
Contact Forms Related
- Contact Form 7– Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
- cforms– cforms II is the most customizable, flexible & powerful ajax supporting contact form plugin.
- WP Contact form– WP Contact Form is a drop in form for users to contact you.
- Gravity Forms– Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building.
- Sociable– Automatically add links to your favorite social bookmarking sites on your posts, pages and in your RSS feed.
- Share This– This is a very useful plugin that allows your visitors to share a post/page with others. Supports e-mail and posting to social bookmarking sites.
- Fat Free WordPress Social Share Buttons Plugin– This is a very simple and FAT FREE share button plugin that adds Google plus one, Facebook and Twitter share buttons to your blog posts.
For Google Adsense
- Google Adsense Plugin– Google AdSense Plugin allows you to set parameters of the ads displaying, such as format (text ad, image, text with an image or link), size, color of the elements in the ad block, rounded corners and the ad block position on the website.
- Simple Google Adsense insertion– Easy to use WordPress plugin to insert Google Adsense to your posts, pages and sidebar.
- Adsense-Deluxe– Place Google AdSense ads in your WordPress Posts. Capable of handling complex adsense management.
Photo Gallery Plugin
- Simple Photo Gallery– If you are looking for an effective, reliable, yet simple to use photo gallery plugin, then check this gallery plugin out. I use it whenever I need a photo gallery plugin.
- NextGen Gallery– The most popular WordPress gallery plugin and one of the most popular plugins of all time.
E-commerce, Paypal Donation and Payment
- WP eCommerce- WP eCommerce is a free, powerful plugin that empowers you to sell anything online, quickly and easily.
- WooCommerce– WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
- WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart– is a very easy to use plugin that allows you to sell products or services online in one click from your WordPress blog. Very useful when you want to sell eBooks or digital products from various posts and pages and need a WordPress Shopping Cart solution.
- WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept– This is a very easy to use WordPress plugin to Accept donation or Paypal payment for a service or a product in one click. Handy when you are trying to put a customized payment widget on your site (you can add it to the sidebar or a page or a post of your blog).
- WordPress eStore– This plugin provides a complete solution to sell products from your site. It is really good for selling digital products securely from your WordPress blog.
- WordPress Donations Plugin– The WordPress Donations Plugin allows you to collect donation for a cause from your WordPress powered site.
- PayPal for Digital Goods– This plugin allows you to use the PayPal for Digital Goods gateway to accept payment for digital goods. Provides inline checkout of digital goods.
- s2Member Plugin – s2Member® — a powerful (free) membership plugin for WordPress®. Protect members only content with roles/capabilities.
- WishList Member- WishList Menmber is a powerful, yet easy to use membership solution that can turn any WordPress site into a full-blown membership site.
- Simple Membership Plugin– The simple membership plugin lets you protect your posts and pages so only your members (free or paid) can view the protected content.
- WordPress eMember– WP eMember is a feature rich membership plugin that can turn your existing or new WordPress site into a powerful membership site.
- WP Affiliate Platform– WordPress plugin for affiliate recruitment, management and tracking. This plugin lets you run your own affiliate campaign/program and allows you to reward (pay commission) your affiliates for referred sales.
- WordPress Affiliate Link Manager– Allows you to automatically convert specific keywords from your blog posts and pages into your affiliate links. It also cloaks the affiliate links and gives it a prettier and shorter alias (good for affiliate marketers).
Showing 14 comments
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment
Hey its our pleasure to answer your queries. We would definitely suggest you to opt wordpress as we work mainly on the said platform and its one of the best CMS ever. The basic aspect to share with you is that its free and priceless and once you get used to its working, it would be the most easiest platform you could work on.
good article my friend
Thankyou for your appreciation.
Hey its good to hear that you liked our articles. We have no issues if you use our posts. We will be posting some more articles hereafter.Please make sure that you provide us with backlinks for the posts you use.
Thankyou for the appreciation and we look forward for the same hereafter.
I’ll right away grab your rss fred as I can’t find your email
subscription llink or newsletter service. Do you
have any? Kindly let me realize in order that I may just subscribe.
Hey we have the subscription option at the end every page just scroll down and you will get the option.
Yes you can definitely share it as our topics will get more exposure after getting shared by many.
Good article, thanks.
Wonderful work! That may be the type of info that are meant to be shared across the web.
Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this
post upper! Occur over and talk over with my website .
Thanks a lot =)
Hey, thankyou for the appreciation and yes we are the WordPress developers. We have a team working to create the sites. Please go through the website to know more about our work.
Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Hello! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!
Great delivery. Great arguments. Maintain the great work.