Digital Marketing Specialist – Kuwait LocationAPPLY NOW
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading PPC media programs across multiple channels with a heavy focus on GDN/Youtube/Facebook/Instagram, reporting directly to the partners and working out of the Kuwait City office. You will be responsible for driving online customer acquisition by managing the strategy, execution, and optimization of campaigns across multiple verticals including ecommerce, lead generation, B2B, and more, working cross-functionally with the media, client, and creative teams.
- Lead the development of digital marketing strategies and tactics to exceed client ROAS/CPA targets across Facebook, Instagram, Google search/display, YouTube, Bing, and others.
- Develop full-funnel marketing strategies across a range of social/digital platforms, while shaping the content, stories, and messaging to engage prospects at all stages of the buyer cycle.
- Leverage 3rd party as well as proprietary ad management tools to improve campaign building/management efficiency at scale.
- Manage and track seven-figure media budgets and sales projections while optimizing ROI.
- Research new and emerging PPC trends and technologies, act as a thought leader to develop new strategies and integrate social tactics into multi-channel campaigns.
- Undertake digital marketing training for Adwords, Analytics and Social Media.
- Define and optimize cross-functional team structure and responsibilities for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelors from a top school with a solid GPA
- 5-7+ years of relevant professional digital / online marketing experience with significant B2C marketing experience, including managing SEM, paid social, video, display, mobile advertising, and remarketing programs
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, if statements, pivot tables, formatting)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Previous work experience in quant/data driven fields
- Previous work experience in performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or related spaces
- Previous startup experience
- Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture)
- Experience using offline PPC management tools (i.e. Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft Bing Ads Editor)
- Experience using third party ad management platforms (i.e. Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Nanigans, io, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to analyze and inform optimization of content, landing page and user funnels.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Blueprint Certified
Salary: 650 to 750 Kuwaiti Dinars